1. Musuan Peak. This is the favorite spot for mountain climbers to conquer because it offers adventures and one can enjoy the beauty of the nature when getting to the top. On top of Musuan Peak, one can see the verdant forests, green rice fields and the CMU Campus. You could also see the longest river in Mindanao which is the Pulangi River.
2. Central Mindanao University (CMU). It is the first University located within the province of Bukidnon. It is known for its far excellence in teaching and instructions; it is the cheapest University in the country which offers varied courses. The school has a total land area of more than three thousand hectares. It is the best school for agriculture because it engaged on farming and livestock industry.
3. Philippine Carabao Center. It was established in 1993, aimed to help the people in acquiring a better nutrition, provide them with compensated income, and to improve the wellness of the family. The center offers carabao’s fresh milk in a very minimal cost. One thing that I love most, is their chocomilk drink, it is very nutritious but so delicious and refreshing.
4. Spring Resorts of Maramag. There are four spring resorts located in Maramag, Bukidnon, namely, Edlimar Spring Resorts, MGM Resorts, Waig Crystal resorts, and the newly opened, the RR Spring Resorts. These resorts are known to be the purest and coolest resorts in Bukidnon with pristine crystalline water. You can enjoy a leisurely swim at their spacious pool complex with an overflowing water comes from the spring. The places where the resorts are located are surrounded with lot of lush green big trees making the areas more relaxing and very refreshing. Each resorts has function halls, cottages from non-air-conditioned to air-conditioned cottages in a least expense and negotiable. Edlimar Resorts has endangered animals display. Waig Crystal offers cable cars ride which you can enjoy watching the whole resort.
5. Municipal hall of Maramag, Bukidnon. It is said to be the “Malacañang Palace of Bukidnon” which covered a total land area of five hectares. All government offices in Maramag are found in this municipal hall, so it’s very convenient for the people to have transactions in different offices because it’s all in one.
6. Napocor Man-Made Lake. It served as the main source of electric power generation in Mindanao. The lake is rich in Tilapia and Carp fish that’s why people that lived near the lake engaged on fishing for their consumption and source of their income generation also.